Corononavirus / Covid-19 Safe Professional Photography Practice Policy:
Tony Cobley Photography is committed to working in a safe and responsible manner and will continue to review health and safety based on current government guidelines. I received my first vaccination for Covid on 27th February 2021 and my 2nd on May 6th 2021.
I understand that from July 19th 2021 most guidelines will become optional and I am happy to apply any or all of the following procedures for safe professional practice on location based on client preference:
- Comply with all requirements of client’s workplace and h&s policy.
- Maintain social distancing of the current guidelines, 2m where possible.
- Use creative / staggered compostions for Socially Distanced Group shots
- No contact, shaking hands, etc.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
- Use hand santitiser where available and surface sanitiser spray.
- Don’t allow clients to touch cameras, lights, computers, etc.
- If symptoms (as per current guidelines) or temperature develop cease work immediately, isolate and follow government guidelines re testing etc.
- Use Zoom or phone for meetings and tuition sessions where possible.
- Wear mask (and gloves where appropriate) indoors.
- Bear in mind that PPE is “last resort” and should not be seen as an alternative to distancing, washing and other above main precautions.
- Travel independently in car to client and others involved.
- Communicate: Ensure all other people involved in a shoot are aware of the above.
- Report any Covid incidents to HSE via RIDDOR