Corononavirus / Covid-19 Safe Professional Photography Practice Policy:
Tony Cobley Photography is committed to working in a safe and responsible manner and will continue to review health and safety based on current government guidelines. Here is a general summary for my safe professional practice:
- Travel to jobs by car on my own.
- Maintain social distancing 2m at all times.
- No contact, shaking hands, etc.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
- Don’t allow clients to touch cameras, lights, computers, etc.
- Shoot in work & public places – not private residences.
- If symptoms develop (as per current guidelines) cease work and isolate.
- Use Zoom or phone for meetings and tuition sessions.
- Be aware of client’s H&S policy when on location.
- Wear mask and gloves where possible.
- Bear in mind that PPE is “last resort” and should not be seen as an alternative to distancing, washing and other above main precautions.
- Communicate: Ensure all people involved in a shoot are aware of the above.
- Report any Covid incidents to HSE via RIDDOR
- Continue local community voluntary work where possible.