Corononavirus / Covid-19 Safe Professional Photography Practice Policy:
Tony Cobley Photography is committed to working in a safe and responsible manner and will continue to review health and safety based on current government guidelines. Here is a general summary for my safe professional practice as of 08/07/20:
- Travel to jobs by car on my own.
- Comply with all requirements of client’s workplace and h&s policy.
- Maintain social distancing of the current guidelines, at time of writing this is “1m+”.
- No contact, shaking hands, etc.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
- Use hand santitiser.
- Don’t allow clients to touch cameras, lights, computers, etc.
- If symptoms (as per current guidelines) or temperature develop cease work immediately, isolate and follow government guidelines.
- Use Zoom or phone for meetings and tuition sessions.
- Wear mask and gloves where required.
- Bear in mind that PPE is “last resort” and should not be seen as an alternative to distancing, washing and other above main precautions.
- Communicate: Ensure all other people involved in a shoot are aware of the above.
- Report any Covid incidents to HSE via RIDDOR